GET ON THE TEAM.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of every campaign–it’s simply impossible to win an election without help and support from the community. That’s why Natalie has said from day one the only voice she wants to represent are those who live in Washington State House District 3!
Friends of Natalie has multiple opportunities to get involved. We encourage you to look through the open opportunities to find one that fits you! Not sure where you fit or what you’d like to do? No problem. Simply fill out the form and indicate some possible things that you’d be interested in speaking to our team about.
Friends of Natalie Campaign Staff
Job Description: The Field Director is a management-level position in a campaign requiring the individual to manage the operations of the campaign within their area of responsibility. The Field Director reports directly to the Campaign Manager. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and coordinating Meet & Greet Events
- Calling community leaders and setting up meetings with Ms. Poulson
- Recruiting volunteers
- Managing sign distribution and determining sign locations
- Representing the Friends of Natalie organization at community or political events where Ms. Poulson cannot attend
- Other campaign activities, as needed
Volunteer Hours: +/- 10 hours per week
Number of Positions Open: Two (2)
Job Description: The Sign Distributor position in a campaign requires an individual to maintain a small inventory of Friends of Natalie signs and to act as a point of contact in their community for citizens to purchase or otherwise receive a yard, medium, or large field sign. Duties include:
- Maintaining an accurate inventory of signs
- Collect contributions in exchange for the signs and forward those contributions to the Field Director
- Place orders to replenish low inventory when required
Volunteer Hours: +/- 5 – 7 hours per week
Number of Positions Open: Unlimited
Job Description: Answer questions and comments submitted via our social media outlets
Volunteer Hours: 5 hours per week
Number of Positions Open: 2
Inquire About Volunteering
Please fill out the form below and one of our team members will reach out to you with more details regarding how to get involved with our movement. Thank you very much for supporting Natalie and allowing your Courage to be Contagious!